- Make two lines and have them face each other (one line of boys and one line of girls).
- Have everyone get into the Tree Stand (One foot with the sole pressed flat to the inside of your knee and your hands stretched out over your head like branches).
- When the teacher says “Go,” see which team can hold the pose for a longer period of time without anyone in their line faltering and putting both feet on the ground or breaking the stand by taking their foot off of their knee.
- If it is too easy, place the sole of the foot higher up the leg.
- If it is too difficult, have the first team that has 3 players “out” be the losing team.
- When finished, write the team that won the most (boys or girls) on the board.