- 2-5 evil red balls.
- Choose 2-5 kids to be it and give them each an evil red ball (these are the
- Everyone else is an astronaut.
- Scatter the beanbags all around the gym, and hold onto the empty bin.
- If an astronaut is tagged by an alien, they must got to the black hole (the
circle in the middle of the gym floor – if you don’t have a circle, use cones to
mark off a circle in the middle of the gym).
- To save an astronaut from the black hole, another astronaut must slide (NOT
THROW), a beanbag into the black hole and an astronaut must pick it up.
- The astronaut must then leave the black hole (holding the beanbag high up
over their head – to show that they have been freed), and must bring the
beanbag back to the teacher (who is holding the beanbag bin and constantly
re-circulating the beanbags around the gym).
- Once the astronaut has given his beanbag back to the teacher, he rejoins the
- Astronauts can only hold one beanbag at a time.
- Aliens CANNOT follow the teacher and just wait to tag a returning astronaut.
- Aliens CAN guard, but not go inside, the black hole, and CAN try and block beanbags with their feet, and KICK THEM away, to keep them from the as-
- BEANBAGS SHOULD ONLY EVER BE SLID ON THE GROUND, NEVER