- Split the class into 2 groups and have them sit with their backs to the wall, at either end of the playing area, and their feet out in front of them.
- Then, have them undo their laces, take their shoes off, and carefully throw them into the middle of the playing area.
- When the teacher says “Go,” he/she starts the timer and all students hop up and try and find their shoes, get them on their feet, tie them properly, make it back to their wall, and sit in the same order that they were when they started.
- The teacher stops the timer once everyone is sitting back at their wall with their feet in front of them and their shoes tied.
- Do the challenge as many times as you want and then write your fastest time on the board.