- 14 hurdles (pop tins, pool noodles…etc.).
- Make one line of girls and one line of boys (even though they will be working together on the same team).
- Line up 7 hurdles in front of each team (14 total). The hurdles should be no more than 2 feet apart.
- When the teacher says “Go,” he/she will start the timer and the first person in each line must hop (two feet at a time) over each consecutive hurdle.
- When they have hopped the last hurdle, they can run to the opposing wall and touch it with their hand and then sit down.
- The next person in line can go only once the person ahead of them has touched the wall. If they go before, the timer stops and the game must be restarted.
- If any hurdler, at any time, touches a hurdle, then the game must be restarted.
- The timer stops once everyone is sitting on the ground at the other end of the room.
- Do it as many times as you want and write your class’s fastest time on the board.