- One giant dice.
- Everyone must sit with their back against one of the four walls with the dice in the middle of the playing area.
- When the teacher says “Go,” he/she will start the timer and roll the dice for the first activity.
- The students must do the specific activity the number of times that it comes up on the dice each time.
- The activities in order are:
- 1. Push-ups
- 2. Sit-ups
- 3. Jumping Jacks
- 4. Chest Busters (jumping so that knees touch chest)
- 5. Frog Jumps (start low like a frog and then explode as high as you can into the air).
- Once the last activity is finished, then the teacher stops the timer and records the time on the board.