- Split up the boys and the girls.
- Make 4 lines across the playing area (boys facing boys, girls facing girls).
- When the teacher says “Go,” he/she will start the timer and one boy and one girl will crab-walk across the playing area to the next line.
- The next person in their line MUST wait until they are tagged by the crab-walker before leaving to do their turn.
- Once a person has done a crab-walk, they must sit at the end of the line with their hands above their heads (to show that they are finished).
- The challenge goes on until everyone has done one crab-walk.
- Do the challenge as many times as you want, and be sure to write your class’s best time on the board.