- A bin (equipment bins work great).
- A whole bunch of beanbags.
- Split the class in two and have them sit with their backs against the wall at either end of the playing area.
- Dump all of the bean bags out in the middle of the playing area, and flip one of the bins upside down and put it in the center of the playing area.
- When the teacher says “Go,” start the timer.
- The first two kids from each line run to the center, grab any 1 bean bag that they want, and start to build a tower on top of the overturned bin in the center of the room.
- Once the two bean bags are stacked on top of one another, the kids run back to their lines and high-five the next person in line. The whole line then slides over, on their bums, so that the person who just went can attach themselves to the end of the line.
- THE NEXT PERSON IN LINE CAN NOT STAND AND GO UNTIL THEY RECEIVE A HIGH-FIVE FROM THE PERSON ON THEIR TEAM THAT JUST WENT.
- If the tower falls, the round is over and the class must start over again.
- Set the timer for 2 minutes, and see how many bean bags high the class can stack the tower before it falls over.
- Do as many times as you like, and then put your class total on the board.