- 7 batons or bowling pins.
- A bin of bean bags.
- Set up the 7 batons as shown in the picture.
- At the other end of the room, have two lines of students, and in between the two lines have the bin of bean bags.
- When the teacher says “Go,” the teacher starts the timer (which has been set for 2 minutes), and the first student in each line can run to the line on the floor and slide their bean bags across the floor, trying to knock over a baton.
- The students in the line must wait in line to be high-fived before they are able to approach the line to bowl.
- Keep bowling until all of the batons are down or until the timer runs out.
- Do it as many times as you like and then write your class’s best time on the board (if they knock all of the pins over in less than 2 minutes than just write “ALL” on the board).