- Tennis balls.
- A large bin, box or container.
- Everyone must start by lying on their stomachs with their feet flat against the same wall.
- The teacher dumps the tennis balls from the middle of the playing area down to the other end, sets the bin down in the middle of the playing area, and then says “Go” as soon as all of the balls have been dumped.
- The teacher starts the timer.
- The timer stops once every single ball has been placed back inside the bin in the middle of the playing area, and every single student is back on their stomach with both feet attached to the same wall.
- Do the challenge as many times as you want, and then write your class’s best time on the board.
- MAKE SURE TO RUN WITH YOUR HEAD UP AND EYES OPEN SO THAT YOU DON’T BONK INTO ANYONE!