- Have the kids pick a partner and face said partner at the center line.
- This game is like a live-action version of Rock-Paper-Scissors.
- For this game though, the kids pick surfer dude (one hand in front, one hand behind, pretending they are riding on a surf board), shark (big teeth, using their hands and arms, in front of them), or wave (both hands and arms way up in the air).
- Surfer Dude surfs on wave (Surfer Dude wins).
- Wave crashes on Shark (Wave wins).
- Shark eats Surfer Dude (Shark wins).
- Facing their partner, have the kids jump 3 times in the air, and then pick their action.
- If you lose, the winner will chase you to the wall.
- If you reach the wall first, no points.
- If you get tagged first, then the other person gets a point.
- First to 3 wins.
- Change partners often.