- 1 pinnie per student.
- Give one student a pinnie and put all of the other pinnies against the wall in a pile.
- Tell all of the students that the student with the pinnie is the spider with its web.
- Tell all other students that they are flies, and must try to stay away from the spider and his web.
- When the teacher says “Go,” the spider must try to tag as many flies as he can.
- The spider can tag the flies in 3 different ways:
- 1. He can throw the pinnie by balling it up and tossing it at a student.
- 2. He can swing the pinnie to tag a student anywhere below the shoulders.
- 3. He can tag a student with either hand.
- The minute a fly gets tagged, he becomes a spider, runs and picks up one pinnie from the pile, and now tries to catch as many flies as possible to turn them into spiders.
- The last student(s) to be tagged, get to start off as a spider(s) for the next game.