- 1 frisbee per student.
- 1 bean bag per student.
- Give each student a frisbee and tell them that they must practice carrying it the same way a waiter/waitress would carry a tray in a restaurant (i.e. their hand must be completely under the tray and cannot be holding it the way you would be holding a frisbee).
- The object of the game is to knock other students’ trays off of their hands.
- STUDENTS CAN ONLY KNOCK THE TRAYS USING THEIR FREE HAND IN A DOWNWARD OR SIDEWAYS GENTLE SWEEPING MOTION (REMIND THEM THAT IT IS TAGGING, NOT HITTING). STUDENTS CANNOT SWING AT THE TRAYS IN AN UPWARD MOTION OR SWING AT THE TRAYS TOO STRONGLY.
- If your tray gets knocked over, you must sit down on the floor and wait for another student to come, bend down, and replace your tray onto your hand so that you can rejoin the game.
- Add bean bags to the trays to increase the difficulty.