- Have each child pick a partner.
- Have all of the kids stand on a line, with one partner standing about 3 feet in front of the other partner.
- When you say “Go” the first time, then the partner who is in front can take off.
- When you say “Go” the second time, then the partner who was behind can take off and try and tag their partner.
- Make sure to define the playing area.
- If you are caught by your partner, then you both sit down, wherever you were tagged, and wait.
- Let the game go for about 10 seconds.
- If you are being chased, and you stay alive for the 10 seconds, then you get a point.
- If you are chasing, and you catch your partner, then you get a point.
- At the end of each round, have the partners switch roles.
- Play as many times as you like, with the winning partner being the person with the most points at the end.