- Line your whole class up, beside one another, against one end of the gym.
- Whatever you say, they have to do the opposite.
- The goal is to make it to the other side of the gym without making a mistake.
- If you make a mistake, you go back to the start.
- Go means stop.
- Stop means go.
- Big means small (they can’t move when doing this).
- Small means big (they can’t move when doing this).
- Skip means crawl.
- Crawl means skip.
- Swim means fly (arms out, walking forward with wings)
- Fly means swim (pretend you’re swimming, walking forward).
- Start with just the first 4, and then add, and make up, as many as your kids can handle!