- Have the kids get into partners and sit about 2 feet apart at the center line.
- Establish end lines on either end of the playing area.
- Have the kids decide who is the “ghost” and who is the “ghoul”.
- When the teacher shouts “Ghost!”, the “ghost” must chase the ghoul and try and tag him before he crosses the end line.
- When the teacher shouts “Ghoul!”, the “ghoul” must chase the ghost and try and tag him before he crosses the end line.
- If you tag your partner, you get a point.
- First player to 5 points wins.