- As many “throwable” objects as you feel are appropriate.
- Split students into 2 even teams and put one team on each side of the gym.
- Scatter objects around the gym.
- Tell students that they are not allowed to cross the center line.
- Tell students that they are not allowed to kick objects or throw objects in an uncontrolled or hard manner.
- Tell students that they are in their bedrooms, and must get their room as clean as possible in 1 minute.
- At the end of 1 minute, the team with the cleanest room (i.e. the team with the fewest number of objects on their side of the gym), is the winner.
- This game works well if you would like to practice a specific skill such as rolling, serving in volleyball, overhand throwing…etc.
- Remind students that they ARE NOT trying to hit other students on the other side of the gym, and also remind them that when the whistle blows at the end of the game no more objects are allowed to be tossed across the center line.