- A whole bunch of equipment that can be right-side up or knocked over/upside down (cones, frisbees, batons…etc.)
- Assign half of the class to be builders (their job is to make sure that everything in the gym is right-side up).
- Assign the other half of the class to be bulldozers (their job is to make sure that everything in the gym is upside down and/or knocked over).
- Kids are not allowed to use their feet, and are not allowed to hit things (so that they fly across the gym).
- Scatter the equipment around the gym, and let the kids go to work.
- Make sure to swap the roles so that each half of the kids gets to do both roles.