- 3 benches.
- 2-5 evil red balls.
- As many other dodgeballs as you deem necessary.
- Scatter the benches around the playing area.
- 2 – 5 students are it and are given evil red balls.
- Everyone else can start anywhere else in the playing area (except for on the benches) that they want.
- Scatter the remaining dodgeballs throughout the playing area.
- You are allowed to carry as many dodgeballs as you want.
- If a player gets tagged by an evil red ball, they must go to prison by standing on one of the benches.
- If a player is holding any dodgeballs when they are tagged they must drop all of the dodgeballs and go right to prison.
- To be saved from prison, a player must catch or be handed a dodgeball from a free player.
- The game ends when all of the players are in prison, or after a predetermined amount of time.
- To change difficulty levels, add or remove benches and/or evil red balls.