- The object of this game is to not let your worm get squished inside his hole.
- Have all of the kids form a circle.
- Each player sticks their right index finger out, and makes a hole with their left hand using their thumb and index finger.
- Everyone must be looking towards the center of the circle.
- Now, everyone slides their worm into the circle on their on their right.
- When the teacher says “Go,” everyone tries to get their worm out of the hole to their right, while at the same time closing the hole on their left over the worm to their left.
- If your worm gets squished in the hole, then you’re out.
- The last player with their worm still wiggling wins!