- 2-3 objects per student, taken from their desks.
- Have kids make 3-5 lines at one end of the classroom.
- Have a desk at the end for each line of students.
- Each student must bring 2-3 objects from their desk with them into their line.
- When the teacher says “Go,” the first student in the line must speed walk to the desk at the other end of the class, set one of their items down on top of it, and then speed walk back to give a high-five to the next person in line.
- After getting their high-five, the next person goes. When the next person makes it to the end of their line, they must try and stack one of their objects on top of the previous one.
- The game continues until one team has all of their items stacked.
- The first team with all of their items stacked, one on top of the other, wins one point.
- The team with the tallest tower wins three points!