- The teacher calls out a number, a place in the classroom and a body part.
- Students must get to that part of the classroom, meet up with the specified number of students, and place the specified body part out in front of them.
- Anyone who doesn’t make it in time must go and touch all 4 walls of the classroom before rejoining the game.
- So for example, if the teacher says “3, Desk, Elbow,” students must get to a desk with 2 other students (to make 3), and touch their elbows to the desk.
- This is a great game for transitions between subjects.