- For this game you are trying to get the biggest cheering section behind you.
- Everyone starts by finding someone else to play Rock, Paper, Scissors with.
- The winner gets to continue on in the game, finding someone else to play against.
- The loser (as well as any cheerer he may have gathered) immediately becomes a member of the winner’s cheering section (following them around, cheering for them).
- What this means is that as someone continues to win, their cheering section will get larger and larger.
- Soon you will have two students face off while all other students are standing and cheering.
- If someone asks you to play R.P.S. against them, you can not say no.
- If you don’t want noise, you can make this a quiet game by telling the cheering sections that they can only do actions (the goofier the better) when cheering for their winner.