- With the students’ suggestions, the teacher assigns an action to the numbers
- When the teacher holds up one of the numbers on his/her hand, the students
- must stand up, do the corresponding action, and then sit back down at their
- Anyone who does the wrong action can either lose a point, do a fitness challenge,
- touch all four walls of the class before returning to their desk, or be
- If your class is seated in groups, you could play group vs. group.
- Add more numbers and more actions to increase the difficulty level.
- Make it completely noiseless if you want to, by penalizing any player who
- makes any sound during the game (using the aforementioned penalties).