- Put kids in partners and have them face one another, width-wise, from across the gym.
- When you yell “Prince,” they have to run and meet in the middle, one of them has to take a knee and have their partner sit on their other knee and point up to the sky and freeze.
- If you yell “Princess,” then they meet in the middle, and one partner jumps into the arms of the other partner, points up to the sky, and freezes.
- If you yell “Chevalier,” the partners meet in the middle, and one partner jumps on the back of the other partner and points up to the sky and freezes.
- The last group to complete the task each round is eliminated. I usually do a whole whack of practice rounds before playing 2-3 elimination rounds.