- Invite one student up to the front of the class, and have him start the session.
- The main component to this game is that whatever the student at the front of the class is doing, it must be an activity that involves a fair amount of movement (and the movement can be as goofy as possible, and involve as many body parts as possible, as long as all of the other students (at their desks), can perform the movement safely).
- When the student at the front says “Do this,” followed by a movement, then the rest of the class must mimic the movement/facial features (try not to use sounds, as it makes it hard for the kids to hear the person at the front).
- If/when the student at the front says “Do that!” followed by a movement, then the rest of the class must FREEZE PERFECTLY STILL, even though the student at the front will be continuing with a movement.
- Anyone who makes a mistake, must go into the plank position on the floor until the next “Do that!” call, where another group of students will assume the plank position as the previous “plankers” rejoin the game.