- Have everyone start with their heads down and eyes closed on their desks.
- Tap one person on the head (this person is the wolf).
- Tell everyone else to decide if they are a dog, a cat or a chicken, and make sure that they don’t tell anyone.
- Remind them that they must stay that animal for the entire round.
- Now, when the teacher says an animal, anyone who is that animal MUST
switch to a new desk in 5 seconds. After 5 seconds, anyone not in a new desk
is eliminated and must stand at the side of the class (except the wolf!).
- Here is the catch, the wolf MUST SWITCH DESKS EVERY TIME, REGARDLESS
OF WHICH ANIMAL IS CALLED.
- The object of the game is for people to figure out who is the wolf.
- After a predetermined length of time, or once most people have been eliminated,allow several students to make guesses about who is the wolf.