- One long skipping rope.
- Select two people to turn the long skipping rope in the middle of the room.
- Line everyone else up so that they are ready to run underneath the rope one at a time.
- The teacher sets the timer for 2 minutes, and then says “Go.”
- One at a time, the students must run underneath the rope without touching it at all. Once they have, they circle carefully around the rope-turners and get back in line.
- The teacher counts how many people can pass through the rope gauntlet in 2 minutes without a single person touching the rope at all.
- Do as many times as you like, and then write your class’s highest number on the board.