- Make 4 lines (2 at each end of the playing area so that each line is facing another line).
- Say “Go,” and then start the timer.
- The first student in each line must hop on one foot to the middle, where they will high-five the other student hoping towards them.
- They must then continue hopping on one foot to the line that is facing them and high-five the next person to go.
- They can only drop their foot back to the ground once they have tagged the next person in line to go.
- They then go back to the end of the line.
- Each student must go twice before the timer is stopped.
- If a student’s other foot touches the ground, then the whole activity must be re-started.
- Put your class’s fastest time on the board.