- 6 hula hoops.
- Select 6 students to hold 6 hula hoops around the playing area as shown in the diagram.
- Make a line of the rest of the students at one end of the playing area.
- When the teacher says “Go”, he/she starts the timer and the first student in line runs and ducks under the first hula hoop and heads to the second.
- As soon as the first student has gone through the first hula hoop, then the second student can go.
- Once a student has gone through all 6 hula hoops, they must lie down at the wall with both feet touching the wall.
- Do the challenge as many times as you want and then write your class’s best time on the board.