- 1 hula hoop per team.
- 1 cone per team.
- Split the kids into 3-5 different teams and have them line up behind one another.
- At a distance from them, and in front of each line, set up the cone.
- Give the first kid in each line a hula hoop and have him get inside.
- The first kid must now run down to the cone, go around it, and come back to their line.
- Once back, the next kid in line gets inside the hula hoop with the first kid and they run down and around the cone again.
- This continues until everyone is inside the hula hoop and has gone around the cone once.
- First team back to the start, with everyone inside their hoop, wins.