- 1 frisbee for each group of 2 students.
- Have kids pick a partner and face that partner at the center line.
- Give each group of two a frisbee, and have the partners decide who will be “top” and who will be “bottom.”
- Have one partner flip the frisbee in the air (like flipping a coin), so that it lands between the two partners.
- If it lands top up, then the person who is top tries to catch the person who is bottom before they make it to a predetermined end line.
- If it lands bottom up, then the person who is bottom tries to catch the person who is top before they make it to a predetermined end line.
- If you catch your partner before they make it to the line, you get a point.
- First person to 5 points wins.
- Switch partners often.