- A whole bunch of beanbags.
- Split the kids into two teams and put one on each side of the gym.
- You have to throw the beanbags on the ground and let them slide along the ground.
- You can not cross the center line unless you are hit.
- You are hit when the beanbag hits your feet (no throwing beanbags in the air).
- If you are hit, cross over to the other team’s side and wait on the end line for a beanbag to come to you (either on purpose or by accident). Once you have one beanbag, put it over your head and take a free walk back to your team’s side to rejoin the game.